Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer "cheap" finds









Lets talk about how many cute things I've been finding for SO CHEAP! You can thank me later, or just send the check in the mail.. :)
I wanted share some fabulous finds with you that are adorable, and yes of course cheap! (but in a "only you will know" kind of cheap!) from.. (wait for it) KMART!!

So Kmart is really turning a corner in fashion..I know hard to believe right??)
I've always loved these stores for other reasons then they're women's clothing lines.. lets be honest "moo moo's" are not so flattering on anyone, and I think that was about the extent to their clothing lines in the past.
NOT so anymore!
They must be taking cues from Target and seeing how many people are shopping there for clothes, and I thank them for it!!

Check out these adorable pieces for next to nothing prices!!

3 comments:

  1. stop it. KMART???? who knew. fabulous tip! thank you, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy

    You know we share a love for kmart!! I am in there at least once week. Perry is always decked out in her kmart garb as well! Love the blog. Can you find me some cute cheap stuff for the round girls!?!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely post more about "what to wear for your shape"... but go to my older posts, and there's a lot about what to wear to for every shape!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena