Saturday, June 20, 2009

My new Art!

So, enough about clothes for right now, im showing you what im cooking up in my house!

Got these new fabulous pieces for my pad, and loving them!!
You have to know where to look and what you want.. i wanted a sign to replace a god awful one i had framed, and just replaced the print, saved the picture frame.. (much cheaper!)
Do you ever have those things in your house, that you're just so used to, that you don't think to sell and get something to replace it, then all of a sudden one day you go WHAT WAS I ON when I bought that??? :)
So I found this one that i LOVE.. "Keep Calm and Carry On"...The original was issued by King George VI to uplift the spirits of the British during the war...
Love the font, and the simplicity of it.
Bought the poster, replaced the one I hated, and
VOILA!

The other is an original on canvas from an artist I love.. Got this piece for $25 on Ebay.. an original on canvas..which is ridiculously cheap for an ORIGINAL.. and its pretty fabulous.. LOVE the colors, I'm obsessed with the color palette!!
That's all for now, i'll let you know about some Decals I got for the house too.. later on that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena