Thursday, July 2, 2009

Jean Jacket






First of all, LOVE getting your comments and emails about the blog. Keep em' coming! Love your ideas to stay cheap in a chic world too! Let me know what you love that is cheap, and let me know anything you want to know more about, love all the tips I can get! :)

So, a jean jacket is an absolutely wonderful item to have in your wardrobe that you can use with TONS of different outfits! It ties them together, an instant layering piece that isn't frumpy.

Here are two looks that have the exact same jacket, you can go ultra casual, or a little more girly and more dressed up.
Be sure that you really try one on that definitely has a fit to it, but isn't tight! There's a big difference in fitted and just plain ole tacky! (that's a technical term by the way!) =)
So don't be scared to bring the jean jacket back, even if you were wearing tight rolled jeans and high tops the last time you had it, everything comes back around my friend, only better!

1 comment:

  1. I love that first dress! I want it so bad. I just need the perfect pair of old roughed up cowboy boots to go with it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena