Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Ideas

A few of you asked me to put together some specific outfit ideas, which I love to hear about. It makes me think about new ideas, and it helps me know what you all are wanting!

First was: White jeans/pants for fall:
Yes I know this may seem like a faux pas, but in the words of our President, "YES WE CAN!"
Being from the South, its very easy to think about these so called "rules" that someone out there made, no one knows who, but its just what you do, right? Not so my friend, white pants in fall/winter can be FABULOUS!

Here's some ideas that might make you change your weary mind..



Another question that I had was about Skinny Jeans.. Some of you don't want to wear skinny jeans, and as I've said in my blog before, they are really NOT for everyone, every body shape is different, and some styles just flat out don't look good on everyone no matter what you look like!
And as we know, boots over your pants are always chic and cool, but like I mentioned, not everyone wants to wear the skinny jeans look, so here are some ideas of what to wear for Fall minus the tuck in the boot jean look! :)



Love hearing from you, Happy Fall day!

6 comments:

  1. I like the visuals. Nice ideas, Katy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I do have white jeans (Emily helped me pick them out, actually), but I'm just not sure I can pull it off. Love the other look, though! Thanks for posting ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I went to school with your Mom...Loved what your doing. I belong to a sewing group and we young and old love to sew whats new and redo what we have in our closets.....ASG American Sewing Guild
    The art wear of sewing what you want... At least playing ....Need to get busy found some fishing material(fish design) and ????I think I'll make a simple pleasant blouse .....I hope...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the white jeans look...now I have a great idea of at least one outfit to wear with my white jeans that i scored. Also love the second outfit, especially the yellow pleat front MAC...went to Peacocks and it must be sold out. Thanks for posting these great outfits...you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! So glad you got some ideas!
    Rock those jeans out!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena