Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fabulous For Spring



More Spring Trends:
Ladies, lets remember these are TRENDS, so don't go and break the bank to add some of these things to your wardrobe.. there's so many places that carry trendy items that you don't have to take a second job out for, or sell your first born to get!
First Trend: Cardigans!!!
I have to be honest, cardi's are like crack for me.. i have them in about every color...they totally bring a basic tee and jeans together, and make it look put together instantly!
I have 2 pictures posted above, both of which are fabulous, but only one is $22 the other is a LOT more.. who would know?? I have the $22 one from Forever 21.. no one will know but you!

2 comments:

  1. "cardi's are like crack for me"...and comments like these are why i love your guts!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other nice thing about them is belly camoflauge! I love the new posts

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena