Thursday, April 23, 2009

Florals






I love this trend for the spring.. glad to see that feminine pieces are in style, and we can still be girly!
So the pics that I've posted are adorable and easy to wear..and what's that? ALL UNDER $30!!! All at Forever 21!
Yes, I know.. NO WAY you're probably saying, but yes ladies, this is the secret of bargain shopping, you have to look and not just shop at the malls. And if you spend a little time looking, eventually you'll find places that are cheap but have adorable clothing for tons less, then you'll know exactly wear to shop in the future You just gotta do a little dirty work in the beginning. And as far as trends go, lets be honest, you're not going to most likely be wearing these items in a few years! Maybe you will if they're more neutral, but if we're going to find things that are super fun and very NOW, you don't need to be spending a pretty penny to get them!

2 comments:

  1. Katy, I really like your blog! I'm a blogger, too. (www.surprisingjoy.blogspot.com) I'm adding you to my blogroll. I need your help, seriously. I know style when I see it but have no idea how to get it. Thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can we find this cute clothes? Love it Katy! Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena