Saturday, January 17, 2009

Chic AND Cheap


I found these at Target, I'm not a huge fan of Target shoes to be honest... I think they're pretty uncomfortable, and they wear out pretty quickly.. but you get what you pay for I guess..
BUT.. these may have changed my Target shoe phobia!
How adorable are these Stephanie Bow pumps?!?!
These would be fabulous for spring.. wear them with jeans, or a fabulous little dress.

The color is amazing, and they look so much more expensive than the actual price. ($19.99!!)
Thank you Target!!

2 comments:

  1. They are very cute! Unfortunately I have weird feet and just about the only shoes I can wear comfortably are Aerosoles. I buy shoes at Target occasionally but always regret it. Get most of the kids' shoes there, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have usually felt the same way.. never are comfy, and not my favorite. Hopefully these will hold up!
    There kids shoes are great, b/c their going to grow out of them so fast anyway!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena